When using the spline shaft, in order to avoid accidents and damage to the equipment, we need to overhaul it regularly. There are some principles that need to be followed during the overhaul.
- If there is a failure during the operation of the equipment, you need to press the emergency stop button to make the spline shaft stop working immediately.
- In case of failure to work normally, the staff can check the instructions for use of the product to see where the problem is and take the correct method of operation.
- If the equipment is operated by multiple people, then when handing over, the relevant content must be handed over clearly.
- The components are installed on the equipment. The location of these components is easily affected by cutting fluid, lubricating oil, dust, etc. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the working environment clean.
- Before overhauling or replacing the spline shaft, you should turn off the power of the equipment, lock the switch with a padlock, and check whether the power cord is damaged.
- The equipment should have been calibrated during maintenance.
The overhaul of spline shaft is relatively simple compared to other components. If there is a little connection to this type of product, then the user can perform the overhaul by himself, but it should be noted that the specifications and dimensions of the replaced spline shaft must match.