Common shafts are: reducer Shaft, mobile phone shaft (flip or rotating screen mobile phone); notebook computer shaft; portable DVD shaft; LED desk lamp shaft; LCD display shaft; GPS and other car holder shafts, etc., while understanding the shaft, Do you know how he processes and what issues should be paid attention to during the process? These are all things that must be considered during the process. as follows:
- In order to ensure the machining accuracy of the shaft, it is generally necessary to rough machining first, then finish machining, and the machining should be carried out in stages and multiple processes. When necessary, semi-finishing processes need to be arranged, and the machine tools are also matched accordingly.
- When there are center holes at both ends of the shaft, the standard center hole with a protective cone should be used as much as possible. It has a 1200 protective tapered surface, which is suitable for multiple clamping and use of the shaft and the rotor assembly, and will not lose the accuracy of the shaft processing due to the damage of the center hole. The national standard stipulates that the B-type center hole can be selected when the shaft end diameter is greater than 6 mm. The center holes at both ends should be processed at the same time with a standard center drill bit and a special machine tool to ensure the best quality.
- Machining of the keyway, groove and thread on the shaft should generally be carried out before finishing after semi-finishing to prevent the shaft from being subjected to greater cutting force after finishing, which may cause bending and deformation of the shaft.
- In order to improve the cutting performance of the shaft and the dimensional stability after machining, the heat treatment process should be properly arranged before and after straightening, rough turning, and semi-finishing turning, and the type of heat treatment should be correctly selected.The stress relief annealing treatment is generally carried out after the large curvature straightening (such as after the coil straightening) to eliminate the deformation stress. Normalizing is generally carried out before rough turning, and the main purpose is to refine the metal grains and improve the cutting performance. The quenching and tempering treatment is generally arranged after the rough turning. After the treatment, better comprehensive mechanical properties can be obtained. Haggard is generally carried out before grinding to improve the strength and hardness of the shaft and improve wear resistance.
- When processing stepped shafts, the process positioning reference and the maximum measurement reference should be as consistent as possible with the design reference on the product drawing, so that the machining allowance can be minimized, the machining process is simple, and the machining accuracy is improved.