The drive shafts used by agricultural machinery such as rotary tillers are used for the power transmission of modern agricultural machinery. The most common is the power transmission between the tractor and the agricultural machinery or between the power output and input of the agricultural machinery itself. The effect of the work, and the agricultural machinery needs continuous high-intensity operation, so the transmission Shaft must meet the conditions of strong durability and high bearing capacity. Here Pintejin wants to mention the precision die forged steel transmission Shaft used in the agricultural machinery. As the name suggests, the whole Shaft is made of Precision forging, in automobile manufacturing, the proportion of forgings in automobiles is 17% to 19%, such as the crankshaft and connecting rod used in the engine, the front axle of the front axle, the half axle of the rear axle, and the half axle bushing Or the transmission gears in the axle box are inseparable from the forgings.
The forgings in the transmission shaft mainly include six categories of products: spline shaft fork, spline shaft, welding fork, flange fork, spline sleeve and sliding fork. On the steel forging press, upsetting and then fine forging or direct horizontal rough forging and fine forging are used for traditional forging. For example, the shaft parts commonly used in the production of transmission shafts are 35, 45, and 50 high-quality carbon steel. No. 45 steel is Carbon structural steel is generally rolled forged steel raw materials. In addition to precision forging drive shafts, another common drive shaft is carbon steel drive shafts, also known as cast steel drive shafts. So what is the difference between precision forging and carbon steel?
Cast steel is the steel used for casting castings and is a kind of casting alloy. Cast steel is divided into three categories: cast carbon steel, cast low alloy steel and cast special steel. It refers to a kind of steel casting produced by casting method. It is mainly used to manufacture some parts with complex shapes, which are difficult to be forged or formed by cutting and require high strength and plasticity. Forged steel is a variety of forging materials and forgings produced by forging methods. Precision forging is a forming technology that makes the size of the parts meet the accuracy requirements through a small amount of machining or no machining after the parts are forged.
There are two main ways to achieve precision forging:
- ① Refining the blank, that is, directly forging a blank that meets the requirements of precision machining.
- ②Precision stainless steel castings or forgings, the whole or some parts of the parts are directly processed by the precision metal forging process, thereby reducing the amount of machining.
Next, Pintejin summarizes the advantages of precision forged drive shafts over carbon steel drive rotary tiller agricultural machinery precision forged steel drive shaft in the following points.
- The precision forging process reduces the deformation problem of the components in the heat treatment, improves the wear resistance and stability, and increases the service life of the carbon steel drive shaft.
- The structure of the drive shaft is improved, the mechanical properties and bending fatigue life are improved, and its mechanical properties such as plasticity and toughness are higher than those of carbon steel parts.
- The production efficiency and material utilization rate are improved. The precision of the six types of precision forgings used in the precision forging steel drive shaft all meet the tolerance standard, the shape and position precision are high, and the productivity and utilization rate are high.
- The surface of precision forged steel drive shaft is smoother and more beautiful.
Precision forged steel drive shafts can not only be used in agricultural machinery and agricultural equipment, but also in commercial vehicles, special vehicles, modified vehicles, construction machinery and so on. Precision forged steel drive shafts have obvious advantages. Material include steel,brass,aluminum machining and more;Because of this, industrialized countries attach great importance to the production of automobile forgings, and use the production process of automobile forgings to mark the development level of their technology. Pintejin has also processed and produced precision forged steel drive shafts recently, striving to manufacture high-quality drive shafts with high quality, long service life and good durability.