When we select qualified spline bushings, we should start with the following points:
1. Observe the appearance of the spline bushing. Generally, the surface of the qualified product should be free of burrs, bubbles, deformation, relatively uniform material, and no irritating taste.
2. The packaging of the spline bushing should be undamaged. The packaging should have the name of the product, manufacturer, date of production, number of products, quality inspection marks, product codes, etc., and the content of the marks should be clear and undamaged.
- Use a vernier caliper to measure whether the size of the product meets the actual design requirements.
- After matching the spline bushing with the rotating Shaft, the rotor is vertically downward. If the bushing does not slide freely, it is qualified.
4.Heat resistance, aging resistance test
- Put the product in the oven, adjust the temperature to 120 degrees, and observe the surface of the shaft sleeve after 96 hours. The shaft sleeve of good quality will not be deformed or embrittled.
- Use the 125℃/1h ball pressure test on the spline bushing, the indentation should be ≤2mm, and the surface will not be deformed.