The general process of processing gear shafts is: forging, normalizing, hollowing (the length is about 300 or more, if it is short, the rough turning can be double-ended turning), rough turning, flaw detection, modulation, fine turning, gear hobbing, pliers Repair, carburizing, center hole repair, car carbon layer (spline requires low hardness and good toughness), quenching (gear requires high hardness, impact load, short life), sandblasting, milling spline, clamp repair, training center Hole, rounding depends on section, tooth grinding, clamp repair, inspection, flaw detection. The above process route is low carbon steel materials such as 20CrMnTi, 20Cr2Ni4, etc.
If it is used for ordinary use, you can use 45, without carburizing and quenching. About 300 HB gears can be used after quenching and tempering.
An important kind of conjugate tooth profile—-involute tooth profile gear
- The length of the generating line rolled along the base circle is equal to the length of the arc that has been rolled on the base circle.
- The normal at any point on the involute line must be tangent to the base circle
- The radius of curvature of each point on the involute line is not equal
- The shape of the involute determines the size of the base circle
- There is no involute in the base circle.