Reasons for winding open circuit:
1. Breaking or manufacturing quality problems during inspection and maintenance.
2. The terminals of winding components, pole (phase) groups, windings and lead wires are poorly welded, and the welding is overheated after long-term operation.
3. The winding is damaged or broken by mechanical force and electromagnetic field force.
4, short circuit between turns or between phases and grounding cause severe scorching or fusing of the windings, etc.
Solutions to winding open circuit:
1. When the circuit breaks at the end, connect it and weld it firmly, wrap it with insulating material, put on the insulating tube, tie it up, and then dry it.
2. The winding should be replaced with a new winding if the winding is severely scorched due to inter-turn, phase-to-phase short circuit and grounding.
3. Do emergency treatment for those with a small number of breakpoints in the slot. Use the group elimination method to find the breakpoints, and use them after the winding breaks are connected and the insulation is qualified.
4. The broken cage of the cage-shaped rotor can be repaired by welding, cold connection or replacement.